2. Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, and username.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
3. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To provide and improve our services.
- To provide you with updates and news related to the Roman Empire.
- For internal analysis and research to help us improve our services.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those employees and partners who have a business need to know.
5. Third-Party Links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
8. Contact Us
9. This Site is affiliated with Monumetric (dba for The Blogger Network, LLC) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Monumetric will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Monumetric’s data usage, click here: Publisher Advertising Privacy